We Are Here to Serve You!
Are you looking for a way to experience the scenic beauty of Southern Oregon? Do you want to visit the region's renowned wineries? Explore the blue depths Crater Lake? Be awed by California's towering redwood forests? Travel with friends to cheer on your favorite sports teams? Darrin and Heidi DeRoule started Platinum Xcursions so you can enjoy all of these activities in complete luxury, without worrying about the hassles associated with driving. Darrin and Heidi are long-time residents and big fans of Southern Oregon who enjoy sharing their love of the region with people from all over the world.
Corporate Executive. Crazy Good Driver.
Darrin has 20 years of business experience in key leadership roles in asset protection and risk management, a background in structural and wild land firefighting, and as an emergency medical technician, which included experience driving emergency response vehicles. Darrin has also served in the Armed Reserved Forces as a member of the National Guard.
Broad Business Background.
Heidi has over 20 years of management experience, including retail operations management, risk management, labor relations, human resources, and strategic planning. She holds her Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) and SHRM-Certified Senior Professional (SHRM-SCP) credentials, a B.S. in Business Administration from Southern Oregon University, and an M.B.A. from Washington State University, with a concentration on marketing.
- Protecting our scenic destinations by reducing fuel-consumption and greenhouse emissions into the environment;
- Maintaining the highest level of safety standards for our passengers;
- Employing drivers that make safety of our passengers the highest priority;
- Maintaining a drug-free workplace;
- To the success of other businesses in our community and are sensitive to their needs; and
- To following all local, state and federal laws.